It’s been an unseasonably warm November and December here on the East Coast. So, you may have put off gift shopping so you can enjoy the weather and catch some rare late Fall outdoor events. But now, you’ve got a list of gifts to buy that’s longer than both of your arms. What to get?!
Here are some ideas:
- Burberry Touch Eau Du Toilette for Men – $75 – Love to sniff the good stuff on him? Start off 2016 with a bang and get this great fresh scent for that special guy.
- World Coffee Tour Box – $75 – Give the gift of coffee to a loved one by sharing with them 16 gourmet coffees!
- Kindle Paperwhite 6″ Hi-Resolution Display with Built-In Light (300 ppi) – $99.99 – Okay, now this is a great gift for that die-hard book fiend on your list. There may be a conversion period for them (they may not use the Kindle for months if they LOVE paper books). However, once they make that green decision to use the Kindle and save trees they will be HOOKED!
- Disney Mickey Mouse Mug & Warmer – $8.39 – Have that one guy, or gal, that can’t seem to grow out of loving America’s favorite mouse? This might be the thing for them. And, they can keep their coffee, tea, or hot cocoa warm while they sip at their desks.
- Literary Scarves – $48 – This silk-screened infinity scarves have passages from some of the world’s most beloved novels including: Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Alice in Wonderland, etc.
- Literary Writing Gloves – $26 – Pair the Literary scarf with these gloves! Create a set that your book lover will never forget!
- Gardener’s Tool Seat – $30 – Inexpensive but thoughtful! For all the weekend warrior gardeners on your list this could be a winner for you. They can store their tools and have a seat when they need it most.
- DIY Zen Garden – varies – Make that special someone their very own Zen garden to put on their desk, or in their den, so they can de-stress whenever they need to. And, they’ll think of you! It’s easy to make and comes from the heart. You can decorate it based on what you know they will like.
- Noise-Cancelling Earbuds – $6.38 – Show them that you know that they know that their music is the MOST important thing for them to hear.
- Bluetooth Speaker – $41.99 – Need to amplify your music? Your lectures? Yourself? Get them (another) bluetooth speaker with lots of volume.
- Fury From Hell – $1.99 – a paranormal thriller that will send chills up & down your loved one’s spine…[Oops, shameless plug. :-)]